To We’re committed to protecting your privacy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- If you email us or fill our a contact form, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you initiate through our website and the personal information we need to collect to fulfill your orders.
- We may track your visits to our site through our website analytics. This anonymous data is used to track general traffic behavior.
This site has the capability to track cookies which if used would help us to distinguish you from other users of our website. This helps us to provide you with a great customer experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site by understanding out users online viewing behaviour.
Where we store your personal data
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. TSCO will not sell your contact information with anyone for solicitation purposes.
Uses made of the information
From time to time, we would like to contact you with your consent about our services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you. We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information in the instances where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To fulfill any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To send your resume to potential employers with your permission.
Disclosure of your information
Our privacy means a great deal to us. We do not disclose your personal information to any outside source. We will not send your resume to a potential employer without discussing it with you first. By uploading your resume, you authorize Therapy Solutions Collective (tscostaffing.com) to contact you and share your information with employers for positions aligned, equal to, or similar with your skill set.